- Jun 26-27,
- Aug 6-7,
- Oct 30-31
To book please call 020 7505 4700 or email email@example.com
Course duration Two days
This highly intensive course is for all self shooters. It is ideal for APs, researchers, producer/directors, journalists and anyone else who is expected to collect good quality material in a single person crew. Understanding the implications of shooting tapeless on smaller format cameras, you will develop the observational filming skills that enable you to cover a scene and work as an effective self-shooter. The course will use either a Canon 305 or EX3. Participants may also be able to bring their own cameras.
- A mix of demonstration and hands-on practical.
- Topics Covered
- Setting up the camera -camera function and operation
- Recording good quality audio microphones and how to use them
- Shooting interviews
- Using available light effectively
- Shooting for the edit looking at how shots cut together
- Shooting without tape
This course is aimed at
Journalists, researchers, producer/directors and anyone else who is expected to collect good quality material for budget-conscious programming.
Price: £550+ VAT/ £415 + VAT freelance rate